The Most Frequent Questions for Carpet Cleaners in Las Vegas, NV
If you have carpets, and you are looking for a carpet cleaning service, then you likely have some questions. If you do not want to go through every single question that has popped into your head with carpet cleaners in Las Vegas, NV in person, then here a list of some of the most frequent questions that homeowners with carpets have and their easiest answers. It has finally been combined into one convenient location for you with the questions and answers from the experts.
- What is the best process for carpet cleaning?
There are two main solutions for carpet and upholstery cleaning. There are dry cleaning products and then there is steam cleaning. The difference between a dry cleaning solution and a steam cleaner is that the former uses chemicals to clean without water and soap, while a steam cleaner uses shampoo and water to clean the carpets. If you are going to go with a chemical solution, make sure that you find a company that uses safe chemicals, especially if you have children and pets. With steam cleaning, make sure that your carpets are properly dried to avoid problems with mold.
- How can you get rid of pet odors from urine?
Dealing with pet urine odor is no fun. If you let pet urine dry and linger, it can cause more problems and get worse smelling over time. A good carpet cleaning company will not use a solution that just covers up the smell. What you want is a chemical solution cleaner that will break down the enzymes in pet urine that cause the odor. This solves the problem permanently.
- How often do home carpets need to be cleaned?
Under the best of circumstances, your carpet needs to be cleaned every 12-18 months. This is due to the amount of dirt and dust allergens that get trapped in the fibers of carpet over time. If you have kids, pets, or someone that has problems with asthma or allergies, you might need cleaning as often as every 6 months instead. No matter what, regularly scheduled cleaning is the only way to make sure that your carpets and upholstery stay clean.
- Do I need to vacuum before the carpet cleaners arrive?
Vacuuming needs to be done every week to maintain clean carpets. However, it is not necessary to do an extra vacuuming before your carpet cleaners arrive. Great carpet cleaners in Las Vegas, NV will arrive with industrial vacuums to vacuum out the top layers of dirt more thoroughly before starting your cleaning process.
- Should I get protectant or sealant to protect my carpet in the future?While most carpets come with a protectant that was applied in the factory, this tends to wear off and become ineffective. Getting protectant applied will keep your carpets cleaner between professional cleanings and is the best way to approach your carpets. It also helps make sure stains and soiling are less likely to happen in between total cleaning.
Proudly Serving Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City NV.
Doing Business As Arcane Carpet Cleaners
Website by Las Vegas SEO